Apr. 03, 2022
- We forget that churches are made up of individuals.
- Everybody sitting here today is determining the spiritual life of what we know as Calvary Assembly of God!
2 Corinthians 11:3 But I fear that somehow your pure and undivided devotion to Christ will be corrupted, just as Eve was deceived by the cunning ways of the serpent.
- All of us are making choices that are affecting everyone else within this community of believers!
- Before Jesus ever judges the world, He must judge his own people.
1 Peter 4:7. For the time has come for judgment, and it must begin with God’s household. And if judgment begins with us, what terrible fate awaits those who have never obeyed God’s Good News?
Judges 16:20 Then she cried out, “Samson! The Philistines have come to capture you!” When he woke up, he thought, “I will do as before and shake myself free.” But he didn’t realize the Lord had left him.
- God’s messages are timeless when it comes to His people.
- We must have an eternal perspective on everything in this life.
- I need to go to bed thinking about God. I need to wake up thinking about God.
- Anything less than a pure, passionate love for Christ means we are being deceived.
- God looks at the heart!
- Our love for Christ must be pure.
Acts 13:22 But God removed Saul and replaced him with David, a man about whom God said, ‘I have found David son of Jesse, a man after my own heart. He will do everything I want him to do.’